Tuesday, April 1, 2008

bowling is dying..

I, along with aproximately 234,765 people dont just enjoy bowling, but absolutely love it. Slight problem. Nobody loves it like us bowling lovers do. So here we are, the few of us who still take this sport seriously wonder if anything can be done to help it gain popularity other than its typical noon timeslot on ESPN every saturday. (yes, sometimes I do watch it telling myself that I can beat the pros) So it seems obvious that you came to my blog looking for help, but it is I who really needs the help. When I tell my friends, "hey im going to bowl in my league" they look at me and laugh, usually saying "haha! omg you bowl?" The answer sadly is yes. As I am sure that I could probably beat brad pitt in 3 game series i doubt that will ever make me rich like him. So if you happen to be reading this blog of mine, please do every serious bowler out there a favor and go spend $10 sometime soon on a couple games of bowling and perhaps open your eyes.. until then..

No comments: